TOP TEN REASONS TO ATTEND THE GPC GENEVA
More information on the Geneva GPC panellists>>
- Hear what leading companies have to say about what they need from Dispute Resolution and how you can better work to meet those needs.
- Play a key role in helping set future policies regarding Dispute Resolution services and access to justice. This event is part of a global series and will have far reaching and long lasting impacts on the development of Dispute Resolution services around the world. It will be the first GPC in Europe and is being attended by representatives from other European events.
- Better serve your clients by understanding what your clients need and want in terms out of Dispute Resolution.
- Learn about cutting edge developments in Dispute Resolution services and how they will impact your next case.
- Participate in a dynamic and interactive conversation about what works in Dispute Resolution today and what changes are needed.
- Be heard. The unique format of this event will include an active discussion and electronic voting on twenty core questions. The moderators will use the results in real time to dig deeply into the views of the participants. After the event, the responses will be analyzed, then compared with results from the 41 events currently scheduled in countries around the world, to promote further improvement around the world.
- Network with leaders in the General Counsel, Dispute Resolution, Government and Academic communities who are as interested in Dispute Resolution as you.
- Be part of a global effort to improve access to justice through improved Dispute Resolution services.
- Gain a global perspective regarding how Dispute Resolution is developing. Hear from The Honorable Sundaresh Menon, Chief Justice of the Singapore Supreme Court, what approach they are taking.
- More than 20 experienced and senior panellists from a wide range of perspectives.
Early Bird Rate up to 9 September
CLE/CPD POINTS AVAILABLE FOR US AND UK LAWYERS